As a data controller, we fully comply with the Data Protection Act 2018, the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 and the General Data Protection Regulations (EC Directive) 2016 (GDPR).
We are recorded on the ICO Data Protection Register under registration number Z3434681.
Your Privacy - our promise.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our clients and will treat all information you give us with care.
We promise to:
- Tell you why we collect personal information, how we do this and what we use it for via this policy statement.
- Only collect the information we need to deliver the service to you.
- Never sell your personal information or let other organisations use it for marketing.
- Keep the personal information up to date and ensure it is safe and secure.
- Require any suppliers or partners who work with us to have privacy policies.
Who we are.
This policy refers to Fire Management Ltd, Registered number 2622690, 1 Hotspur Park, Battlefield Enterprise Park, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY1 3FB
The controller is Fire Management Ltd.
What information we collect and how we collect it.
We collect personal information about you to enable us to provide the service to you.
- Name and address
- Email address and telephone numbers
- When you visit our website, we collect information about your IP address and pages you visit. This does not tell us who you are or your address, unless you choose to provide that information.
- We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion or political affiliations.
We collect the personal information in the following ways:
- When you provide information by filling in a form whether on our website or a paper form.
- When you correspond with us by email, phone or other ways.
- Information from third parties including business partners, service providers, technical sub-contractors, delivery services, advertisers when you have given permission to share it with us.
- From publicly available services to keep your information up to date for example the Post Offices National Change of Address database.
How we use the information and why we need it.
We use the personal information to provide the services and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, this may include:
- Processing - this will include using the information to fulfil any request made by you to receive one of our services or products or to fulfil a contract with you.
- Legitimate interests - Fire Management Ltd also processes your data when it is in our legitimate interest to do this and when these interests do not override your rights. These legitimate interests include providing you with information on products or services.
- Consent - where we need your consent we will ensure you are as fully informed as possible and use that consent solely for the reason you have given it to us. You will be able to change your mind at any time by contacting us at the address at the bottom of this policy.
Who will see the information?
Your information will only be accessible to our staff and only where it is appropriate in respect of the role they are carrying out. We will never sell your information or let other organisations use it for their own purposes.
We will only share your personal information:
- If you have consented to us doing so and for the specific reason your consent was given. You will have the opportunity to withhold consent when you complete the form on which we collect the data or you can do so by writing to us at the address at the bottom of this policy.
- Where we use other companies to provide services on our behalf for delivering orders, sending mail and emails.
- With our subsidiaries.
- When we are legally required to, or because of a lawful request by a governmental or law enforcement authority.
- If we merge with another organisation or form a new entity.
The security of your personal information is very important to us.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen).
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security
of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to
prevent unauthorised access.
All the personal data is processed in the UK.
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
You have the following rights:
- Transparency over how we use your personal information (right to be
- To request a copy of the information we hold about you, which will be provided
to you within one month (right of access).
- An update or amendment of the information we hold about you (right of
- To ask us to stop using information (right to restrict processing).
- Ask us to remove your personal information from our records (right to be
- Request us to remove your information for marketing purposes (right to
- To obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes (right to
- Not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing
You can write to us about any of these rights at the address at the bottom of this policy. There is no charge for a request, and we will respond to the request within one month
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your
computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies - These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies - These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Retention of information.
We hold your information only for as long as necessary for each purpose we use it. This will normally be two years from our last interaction with you unless for legal or taxation reasons it is necessary to retain it for a longer period.
How to contact us.
Fire Management Ltd, 1 Hotspur Park, Battlefield Enterprise Park, Shrewsbury, Shropshire,